700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$58.20 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$54.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
- Ultimate touring tire
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
$27.00 - $52.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
$53.99 - $80.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
The ultimate touring tire, made for roads, tracks and trails of all continents. The tread pays homage to its legendary Marathon XR predecessor. Construction and compounding are naturally the very latest Schwalbe Evo technology. TravelStar compound for the best handling characteristics, Double Defense technology makes it light, but with an extremely robust construction. The world is round. Ride it.
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
Hurricane rolls fast and noiselessly, offering sufficient traction for short off-road excursions. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire. - Dual compound - Wire Bead
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$63.00 - $65.00
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
Schwalbe's Century Performance Line tire is a true classic. It is perfect for trendy bikes with a vintage look, since the profile and contour are based on tires from the early 20th century. The side label keeps the classy aesthetic going, by using the traditional billboard technique with raised lettering.
Fast racing tire specially designed for E-performance: The V-Guard puncture protection belt ensures high puncture resistance and the new Addix Race Compound offers tenacious grip at high cornering speeds and extensive durability. - E-One has ECE-R75 approval for fast E-Bikes
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
Schwalbe Pro One Road Tire is a fast, reliable, and light tire. the Pro One remains controllable at all times - on the fastest descents, in extreme cornering, in all conditions. - Minimal rolling resistance - All-around cut resistance and puncture protection - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Intended Use: Road - Tire Type: Clincher Tire - Type: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Weight: 215g - Pressure: 6.0-10.0 Bar (85-145 psi) - Maximum load: 70 kg ADDIX Race Compound Offers tenacious grip at high cornering speeds and extensive durability in E-operation. Evolution Line The very best possible. Highest grade materials. Latest technology. V-Guard Extremely lightweight and cut-resistant high-tech fabric. Soupless Carcass Souplesse Carcass Construction Special turn-up construction for an exceptional riding experience in race tires.
Page 1 of 1