Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$35.00 - $45.00
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
Hope Direct Shifter mounts allow shifter pods to mount directly to the Tech lever clamp, freeing up handlebar space and improving ergonomics. · Sold in pairs · Contains two shifter mounting bolts and four lever clamp bolts · Shimano mount allows the use of XT SL-M770 2008-2011, Saint SL-M810 2009-2012 and SLX SL-M660 2009-2012 · Works on Hope Tech and Tech Evo levers only
$31.99 - $37.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: Shimano - XTR BR-M9000,BR-M9020,BR-M987,BR-M988,BR-M985 - XT BR-M8000,BR-M785 - SLX BR-M7000,BR-M675,BR-M666 - DEORE BR-M6000,BR-M615 - ALFINE BR-S700 - BR-RS785 - BR-R785 - BR-CX75 - BR-R515 - BR-R315 FSA - K-Force DB-TX-9000 - Afterburner DB-TX-9150 REVER - MCX1 Post Mount
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
SRAM's left-side Rival 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precise braking and shifting performance. The aluminum brake lever and shift paddle deliver smooth modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The forged aluminum disc caliper is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races and epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again! - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT - Hydraulic Hose Length: 950 mm - Pad Compound: Organic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation - Rotor Included: No
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
$113.00 - $125.00
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- Complete caliper replacement for Magura systems (no caliper pistons or seals available, must replace caliper). Includes brake pads - 74mm post-mount replacement calipers: if replacing IS-51mm caliper, please use separate adapter for refitment to original application
$10.60 - $42.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
$10.50 - $17.62
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
$8.40 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
CX Expert mechanical discs offer reliable braking and easy setup compatible with short pull road brake levers. - Bottom load, semi-metallic pads offer durability in muddy and wet conditions - Forged aluminum construction - Single piston - Includes 140mm or 160mm L-series rotor
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
It has a championship-winning pedigree, and is ready to take all of the punishment you want to give it. Level TLM puts proven SRAM braking performance and consistency at your fingertips, in a sleek, lightweight design optimized specifically for cross-country and light trail use. Power and modulation are delivered via the Level TLM’s alloy lever blade, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and SRAM's two-piston, monoblock caliper. The design provides superior heat management for consistent, fade-free performance all day long, and BLEEDING EDGE technology makes maintenance incredibly simple, so your brakes feel great all day—every day.
$29.99 - $32.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
The Evo 2 brake is the industry leading U-brake because of its modular hardware features and affordable value. Install it as a rear brake or front brake straight out of the box. Comes with Odyssey’s convenient double lugged straddle cable, custom curved cable hanger and an array of hardware for adapting the brake to every possible set-up. Forged from aluminum for strength, and to avoid unnecessary upcharges from frivolous CNC machining. The Evo 2 is the natural progression of the original Evolver. It has seen constant refinement and new running changes to keep it as the standard in BMX braking. This design allows for a seemingly limitless amount of cable installation options, while remaining equally powerful as both a front OR rear wheel brake. New forge tooling was created that provides for a sleeker side profile. Arms are forged prior to machining for strength and durability. Contrary to the uneducated in metallurgy, a forged metal piece is of much higher strength than a piece machined from a block of material. FEATURES: - All of the cable set screws are now flat-tipped to prevent excess damage to the cable’s inner wire - Cable lugs are smaller and use a 10 mm hex head - Pre-lugged straddle cable is shorter - Front cable adapter is smaller and made of aluminum - Flush surfaces, with the lowest possible overall stack height - Front or rear wheel use - Redesigned brake pads - Two sets of springs (hard and soft for custom tension/modulation) - Spring tension indicators (easy set up) - Newly designed straddle hanger
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey’s patented dual cable system. The M2 cable system improves braking power for GYRO users. - Right hand only (works flipped on the left) - M2 specific upper cable and single cable coupler included.
The Springfield Brake Kit will provide easy braking upgrades along with value, as the kit will be more affordable than buying each part individually. All necessary hardware will be included as well. Doesn't get much better! - One spring design - Comes with GHOST PADS - Hinged lever clamp - Medium sized lever
Page 1 of 14 Next page