Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
$11.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
Sleek, easy to use, yet immensely powerful. Code R packs a winning punch with a reliable DirectLink lever mated to Code’s new oversized four-piston caliper. SRAM’s signature ergonomics are supplemented by the tool-free reach adjust for a fit to each riders’ needs, to unleash Code’s superior braking power, consistency, and modulation. - Four aluminum pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management - Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature - Forged aluminum lever body and blade - Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance - Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
$25.00 - $30.00
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
$18.25 - $19.90
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
Dual-Pivot Brake Caliper FEATURE - 20% increase in braking performance BENEFIT - Better braking power and performance for entry level riders PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - MODEL NO: BR-R3000 - SERIES: SHIMANO SORA R3000 Series - Brake type: NEW SUPER SLR Dual pivot - Reach (mm): 51mm - Brake shoe_Standard: R50T5 - Brake shoe_Optional choice: R50T4 - Compatibility: NEW SUPER SLR - QR - Toe-in adjust - Maximum tire size: 28 mm - Rim width: 19 - 28 mm - Front Assembly Pivot Nut: 10.5, 12.5, 18.0, 27.0, 32.0 - Rear Assembly Pivot Nut: 10.5
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
$31.99 - $37.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
$73.99 - $76.99
Shimano Ultegra R8070 flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper. - Model Number: BR-R8070 - Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake - Average Weight: 280 g/pair - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Sleek integration into a road bike's aero profile - Designed to integrate seamlessly with a road bike's profile - Flat mount hydraulic type - Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems (SM-RT800) - New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$64.99 - $69.99
Elite CR1 vented rotors provide a wealth of heat management features for consistent braking performance at every speed. - Aluminum cooling fins draw air past braking surface for better heat management and improved braking performance - Stainless steel braking surface - 6-bolt alloy spider - Pad Compatibility: all pad compounds - Rotor Type: two piece
Shimano Acera disc brake and lever sets feature a sleek design inherited from MTB racing components. They offer a balanced braking power suitable for entry-level MTB riders. - BR-MT400 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for consistent braking power - Brakes are pre-bled - Includes resin brake pads
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
CX Expert mechanical discs offer reliable braking and easy setup compatible with short pull road brake levers. - Bottom load, semi-metallic pads offer durability in muddy and wet conditions - Forged aluminum construction - Single piston - Includes 140mm or 160mm L-series rotor
$25.00 - $30.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
- Dual Pivot design - Forged aluminum construction - Teflon coated bushing - 135g each
$5.00 - $30.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Page 1 of 13 Next page