Our 2.4" Honcho has a lower volume casing than its 2.6" counterpart to decrease weight and provide a more responsive ride while still offering excellent traction thanks to the aggressive tread pattern and tall lugs.
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain.
- Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
- Grip Compound uses soft, dual-compound rubber for added traction
How It Works:
- Center lugs closely and evenly spaced for a fast-rolling feel; enclosed siping improves traction while accelerating and braking.
- Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe siping conforms to the trail and maintains braking traction.
- Side lugs are staggered with parallel siping for grip while leaning through corners, and a braking shovel shape boosts traction when stopping.
|Black / Durable / 27.5 x 2.40||708752348110||TR7743|
|Black / Light & Supple / 27.5 x 2.40||708752348097||TR7742|
|Black / Durable / 27.5 x 2.60||708752348431||TR7759|
|Black / Light & Supple / 27.5 x 2.60||708752348417||TR7758|
|Black / Light & Supple / 29 x 2.40||708752348158||TR7745|
|Tan / Durable / 27.5 x 2.40||708752331013||TR2737|
|Tan / Light & Supple / 27.5 x 2.40||708752348134||TR7744|
|Tan / Durable / 27.5 x 2.60||708752330917||TR2732|
|Tan / Light & Supple / 27.5 x 2.60||708752348455||TR7760|
|Tan / Durable / 29 x 2.40||708752330993||TR2736|
|Tan / Light & Supple / 29 x 2.40||708752348196||TR7747|
|Tan / Light & Supple / 29 x 2.60||708752348394||TR7757|