What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 38mm Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast, no matter the terrain. And filling out the build are our Adventure Gear bars with 12 degrees of flare, a Future Stem Pro, an X-Fusion 50mm Manic Dropper seatpost, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries, the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class, literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- We've learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn't provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders. One that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike,a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon Crank Arms|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brassy Yellow/Sunset Yellow / X-Small||888818697144||98121-3301|
|Brassy Yellow/Sunset Yellow / Small||888818697151||98121-3302|
|Brassy Yellow/Sunset Yellow / Medium||888818697168||98121-3303|
|Brassy Yellow/Sunset Yellow / Large||888818697175||98121-3304|
|Brassy Yellow/Sunset Yellow / X-Large||888818697182||98121-3305|
|Brassy Yellow/Sunset Yellow / XX-Large||888818697199||98121-3306|
|Forest Green/Chameleon / X-Small||888818666188||98121-1201|
|Forest Green/Chameleon / Small||888818647828||98121-1202||210000029415|
|Forest Green/Chameleon / Medium||888818647835||98121-1203|
|Forest Green/Chameleon / Large||888818647842||98121-1204||210000030382|
|Forest Green/Chameleon / X-Large||888818647859||98121-1205|
|Forest Green/Chameleon / XX-Large||888818647866||98121-1206|