The new Road Logic offers a riding experience that's steeped with more than forty years of frame building heritage, innovation, and exploration. The beauty of its classic lines unites with modern building techniques and proven materials to deliver a contemporary bicycle that's wonderfully comfortable for long days in the saddle, nimble and stiff enough to win the sprint for that sign, and adequately adaptable to endure roads that might lack proper pavement.
Destined to be a modern classic, Tom designed an all-new, heat-treated, and triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset for the new Road Logic, featuring aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. Ritchey’s proprietary forged-and-machined integrated head tube uses standard drop-in bearings which saves 80 grams over a standard head tube design.
The Road Logic also enjoys spacing for up to 30c tires and a new Ritchey Carbon Fork with wider tire clearance that will ensure you enjoy a lifetime of pedal turns.
- Material: heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing—TIG welded
- Ultra-light forged and machined straight 1-1/8" headtube
- WCS headset included (upper IS42/28.6 - 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)
- Standard Quick Release front and rear
- 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar (max torque setting: 6Nm)
- Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5Nm) - not included
- Bottom bracket: 68mm - English threaded
- Crankset min/max ring size: 46/30t to 53/39t
- External cable routing
- Bottle mounts: 2
- Ritchey WCS Carbon Road Fork included
|Frame||Heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing, TIG welded / 700 x 30c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)|
|Fork||Ritchey WCS Carbon Road Fork / 1-1/8" straight steerer|
Front: 100mm x QR
Rear: 130mm x QR
|Front Derailleur||28.6 (2nm max torque)|
|Brake Compatibility||Road Caliper|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey/Yellow / 59cm||796941973519||97352867012|