Offering 16 liters of carrying capacity, the Local Grocery pannier neatly folds out of the way when not in use and is compatible with most rear racks. - Fits Most Rear Racks—The straightforward mounting hardware makes mounting the local grocery basket fast and simple to most rack designs. - Light Mount—This bag features an integrated rear light mount to help keep you extra visible while you are running errands. - Folds Flat—The Local Grocery Bag folds flat to stay out of your way when it is not in use. - Water Resistant Design—You know what's better than a soggy carton of eggs? Yep, one that's not soggy—and with water resistance, nothing has to be soggy. - Reflective Print—For better nighttime visibility and safety. - Lifetime warranty
The Tailwind aerodynamic panniers blend form with function, reducing drag and battery consumption by up to 6% when tested against competitors. Their low-bulk, clean-lined design delivers increased stability with a sleek aesthetic, creating a modern storage solution that lets you go further, faster, without compromising on what you carry. - 17 L capacity for all your gear, whether you're going downtown or way out of town. - Approx. dimensions (mm): 400 x 330 x 142mm (height/width/depth). - Klickfix mounting system lets you load the bags on and off your bike quickly for easy transitions, freeing up the top of the rack for additional carrying. - Compatible with all standard racks and all racks on Specialized bikes. - Sleek, water-resistant design sheds rain so your stuff stays dry when the weather gets nasty. - Unique right- and left-sided design delivers optimal aerodynamics for increased efficiency. - Internal laptop sleeve carries your computer snug and safe (laptops up to 17" screen). - 360-degree reflective graphics help drivers see you coming. - Freestanding shape for accessible loading and unloading.
Whether it‚ a picnic in the park or an epic, multi-day ride in the mountains, we believe good storage equals good adventuring. Enter our versatile and tough Coolcave pannier. A 19-liter open pannier in rigid plastic, our Coolcave is perfect for carrying everyday essentials, purchases, or camping gear on bike commutes or trips in the countryside. Easy to clip on and off so you can take the pannier and its contents with you. Adjustable Isofix mountings allow for secure attachment on most bike racks. - 19 L cargo capacity. - KlickFix mounting system. - Made with 50% recycled plastic. - Cargo net included. - Compatible with Specialized/Fjällräven Cave Pack, Cave Pack Tote, and Cave Lid Pack.
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Double bicycle bag, water-repellent polyester - Reflective stripes - Elastic bottle bands inside - Main compartment with pull cord - MIK system carriers/carrier plates, incl. MIK Adapter plate (70171) - 32L
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
Whether it’s a picnic in the park or an epic, multi-day ride in the mountains, we believe good storage equals good adventuring. Enter our versatile and tough Coolcave pannier. A 19-liter open pannier in rigid plastic, our Coolcave is perfect for carrying everyday essentials, purchases, or camping gear on bike commutes or trips in the countryside. Easy to clip on and off so you can take the pannier and its contents with you. Adjustable KlickFix mountings allow for secure attachment on most bike racks. Openings for gear straps and compatible with the Cave Lid Pack (art.no. 23230). Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven Exchange series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - 19L cargo capacity. - KlickFix mounting system. - Injection-molded plastic, made with 50% recycled plastic. - Self-standing design: two ridges at the bottom keep the container standing upright on even surfaces. - Dimensions: 400 x 345 x 200 mm - 10 kg max. cargo load. - Drainage hole at bottom can be opened by removing the rubber plug. Sealing the hole prevents small items from falling out and allows using the container to transport water. - Cargo net included.
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Welded construction - 100% tarpaulin - LED mounting possibility - 50L capacity - Strap mounting system - Aluminum buckle - 50L
The Bucket Pannier Kit comes with all the parts to assemble two bucket panniers. - Just about any box shaped container can be made into a pannier - Full color instructions and as needed parts to mount a handle and bungee top lid retainer - All the parts in the kit are stainless steel or brass for a long life Bucket Kit Includes: - One yard of 1/8" Bungee (for lid retention if needed) - Two 3/4 Web Handles with preset melted holes (Not needed on Buckets with handles) - Stainless over-sized washers (12 count) - Stainless Steel Nyloc nuts (12 count) - 5/8" Silver Stainless Steel screws (4 count) - 1/2" black Stainless screws (8 count) - Two bottom Retainer Straps with grommets - Two bungee assemblies with bottom hook and rivets - Stainless Steel J-Hooks with protective cover (4 count)
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
Page 1 of 1